zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Chris Nauroth <cnaur...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: ZOOKEEPER-1460
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2015 15:49:49 GMT
There have been a few fragmented discussions about our version labeling in
the 3.5 line, but the community hasn't reached a conclusion yet.  I advise
that you keep watching this list for announcements of the next release
candidates in the 3.5 line.  Certainly there will be a 3.5 release
considered "stable" at some point, but I don't think there is a specific
timeline for that yet.

--Chris Nauroth