zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Chris Nauroth <cnaur...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: ZOOKEEPER-1460
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2015 05:21:48 GMT
Please see my earlier comment here regarding the version numbers:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1460?focusedCommentId=14900
881&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#c
omment-14900881

To summarize, 3.5.0 has shipped (with the -alpha tag), so it wouldn't be
accurate to say that any fixes are going into 3.5.0.  The next release in
the 3.5 line is going to be 3.5.2 (possibly with a -alpha or -beta tag),
so at this point, that's the target version for ZOOKEEPER-1460.  You'll
know for sure that the patch is entering a release when the JIRA gets
resolved and a committer enters a comment stating that it is committed.

--Chris Nauroth