zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Shekhar Suman <shekhar1.su...@gmail.com>
Subject Issue: Zookeeper goes down every night
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2015 18:13:51 GMT
Hello Users,

I am working on a project which leverages Big data technologies to solve
the problem statement and Zookeeper is used as the coordinator. We have
observed that zookeeper goes down every night almost at the same time. No
such load is running during that period. Because of Zookeeper going down,
other components like Hbase is going down as well.

Team has analyzed all the logs possible but root cause could not be traced.
When googled I see few others faced the same issue. But I could not see any
resolution as such. Providing one such link below which talks about the
same issue. Could anyone from the users group provide solution to this, if
encountered in your projects ? I can provide more details, if need be.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hbase-user/201410.mbox/%3CCA+RK=_CiMEsQooYaHq8AfWKnMY1vgsKFDyns4NZGqLhrkz-XNQ@mail.gmail.com%3E

Thank you!

Regards
Shekhar