zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Rakesh Radhakrishnan <rakeshr.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thread dump looks OK?
Date Sat, 24 Oct 2015 02:23:49 GMT
Hi John,

In your threaddump, EventTread is waiting to get a watch notification or
operation response from the ZooKeeper server. Event thread uses the
datastructure (EventThread#waitingEvents) to keep all the notifications
from the ZooKeeper server and will wait until an item is available. So, I
think there is no issue with this threaddump.

Are you facing any issue in your cluster?

Regards,
Rakesh