zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Rakesh Radhakrishnan <rakeshr.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reasonable config for ZK
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2015 05:24:07 GMT
Hi Vikrant,

config) I should keep for the same? right now it is 500ms and I do see some
connection loss occasionally.

Do you see any disturbances in the ZooKeeper quorum, I meant any exceptions
between Followers and Leader communications ?

If you are seeing connection loss exceptions only at the zkclient side and
there is no exceptions at the quorum server-to-server communications, then
you could check your client's

1) the session timeout value, please give me the configured session timeout
2) any GC pauses or see any chances of delay in ZooKeeper client to server
heartbeats etc.

Also, would be helpful if you can share the logs.

-Rakesh