zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From vikrant singh <vikrant.tha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Reasonable config for ZK
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2015 16:39:40 GMT
Thanks for your reply.
I do not see any disturbance between server participating in quorum. But I
will double check and send more information with server logs.

This connection loss is local to client. I am using curator framework to
manage connections. Curator framework has a default session timeout of 15
seconds and connection timeout of 60 seconds. defined here
<https://github.com/apache/curator/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=curator-default-session-timeout>
. On server side my ticktime is 500 ms.
I do have these GC settings (and other settings).
-XX:+UseG1GC -Xmx12G -Xms12G -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions
-XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=200 -XX:GCPauseIntervalMillis=800
-XX:G1ReservePercent=50 -XX:G1OldCSetRegionThresholdPercent=20
-XX:InitiatingHeapOccupancyPercent=20
Please let me know if you some issues which may have side effects.

Thanks