zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SASL issue with Zookeeper cluster
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2015 09:03:21 GMT
Do you have the jaas config property set which is causing your client to believe you want to
authenticate? You may also want to ask that same question on the Kafka list.

-Flavio

> On 19 Oct 2015, at 09:56, sagar shukla <sa_shukla@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
> I have a zookeeper cluster configured with Kafka without any SASL security configuration.
Also I have a hadoop cluster configured with security which uses a different zookeeper cluster.
So overall, I have two zookeeper clusters - one with security and one without security.

> Now when I try to run a mapreduce program to fetch data from Kafka using non-secure zookeeper,
I get following error message of SASL though my read zookeeper cluster does not have security
configured.
> : org.I0Itec.zkclient.exception.ZkException: org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$AuthFailedException:
KeeperErrorCode = AuthFailed for /consumers/myGroup/ids/myGroup_server-1445242267846-420b8826