zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From sagar shukla <sa_shu...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: SASL issue with Zookeeper cluster
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2015 09:16:25 GMT
Thanks for the prompt response. Since i am running MapReduce on hadoop node, i feel i should
use default jaas file, else my MapReduce auth might break ... right?
Exception indicates issue at zookeeper side.
I tried with non-secure hadoop cluster which works as expected.
Regards,Sagar

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, 19 Oct, 2015 at 2:33 pm, Flavio Junqueira<fpj@apache.org> wrote:   Do you
have the jaas config property set which is causing your client to believe you want to authenticate?
You may also want to ask that same question on the Kafka list.

-Flavio

> On 19 Oct 2015, at 09:56, sagar shukla <sa_shukla@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
> I have a zookeeper cluster configured with Kafka without any SASL security configuration.
Also I have a hadoop cluster configured with security which uses a different zookeeper cluster.
So overall, I have two zookeeper clusters - one with security and one without security.

> Now when I try to run a mapreduce program to fetch data from Kafka using non-secure zookeeper,
I get following error message of SASL though my read zookeeper cluster does not have security
configured.
> : org.I0Itec.zkclient.exception.ZkException: org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$AuthFailedException:
KeeperErrorCode = AuthFailed for /consumers/myGroup/ids/myGroup_server-1445242267846-420b8826