zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: QOP SASL property
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2015 07:42:29 GMT
Hi Chris,

Yeah, I was thinking along the same lines, so sounds like a plan. I know Raul is going to
hate me for this, but I'd really like to have this in 3.4.7. It sounds like a simple enough
change that we can have in shortly, does it sound right?

Please go ahead with the jira if you have time, and if you don't have time to work on the
patch, just assign it to me.

-Flavio