zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetić <otis.gospodne...@gmail.com>
Subject acceptedEpoch and currentEpoch values not matching exception message
Date Tue, 22 Sep 2015 04:23:21 GMT
Hi,

I've got one of these after a ZK restart... and now ZK doesn't want to
start:

java.io.IOException: The current epoch, 10 is less than the accepted epoch,

cat version-2/acceptedEpoch
15

cat version-2/currentEpoch
16

Questions:
* Where does that "10" come from if currentEpoch file shows 16?
* Where does that "f" come from if acceptedEpoch shoes 15?
* Can I manually edit files and fix up numbers? (once I figure out which
files to edit)

Thanks,
Otis