zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache ZooKeeper 3.5.1-alpha
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2015 11:04:55 GMT
Thanks, Michi.

-Flavio

> On 03 Sep 2015, at 09:39, Rakesh R <rakeshr@huawei.com> wrote:
>

> Awesome! Thanks Michi for the continuous effort and everyone else for the contributions.
>
> Regards,
> Rakesh

exposes common services - such as naming, configuration management, synchronization, and group
services - in a simple interface so you don't have to write them from scratch. You can use
it off-the-shelf to implement consensus, group management, leader election, and presence protocols.
And you can build on it for your own, specific needs.

> This is an alpha quality release that contains many bug fixes and improvements. It also
introduces a few new features, including container znodes and SSL support for client-server
communication.