zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What does "KeeperException" mean
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2015 08:19:55 GMT
Hi Daniel,

You should just make sure that if it is thrown, then you really don't need to react. KeeperException
can be thrown for a number of reasons. Some of the reasons have to do with the semantics of
the API (e.g., node exists) and some others with the state of the sessions (e.g., connection
loss).

I'm not sure if this helps, but if you want to make your question more fine grained, then
perhaps we can go from there.

-Flavio