zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Jordan Zimmerman <jor...@jordanzimmerman.com>
Subject Re: How to catch NodeExistsException
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2015 03:15:35 GMT
creatingParentsIfNeeded() protects a common pattern where you have, say, a lock recipe and
the base path is “/a/nested/path”. creatingParentsIfNeeded() will create the parent paths
without worrying about exceptions.

Also, which recipes would be relevant to my current
problem?
Please give more details on your problem.

-JZ