zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Martin Serrano <mar...@attivio.com>
Subject Re: How to catch NodeExistsException
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2015 22:01:22 GMT
I find this annoying too.  At one point my company was running a custom
zookeeper build that turned those messages to DEBUG on the server.  We
did not want to change the logging level because we found the other INFO
messages are useful.  The only thing I know to do is to use an existence
check first but this is unfortunate because it requires two calls.
Maybe a multi-op could be used but that seems too complex for such a
common use case.

-Martin