zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Jagtap <deepak.jag...@maxta.com>
Subject zookeeper c client taking long time to reconnect
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2015 23:07:13 GMT
Hi Guys,

I am using zookeeper latest trunk in my deployments and using c client
library.
Zookeeper client is using receive timeout of 5 seconds, but if one of the
zookeeper server dies some times it takes more than 5 seconds to reconnect
to another zk server.
Since application is latency sensitive, do we have some threshold setting
to limit reconnect time?
Can it be changed inside zookeeper client source?
How does receive_timeout play role in zookeeper_init2() function?

Thanks & Regards,
Deepak