zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Kashtan <djkash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to secure Zookeeper
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2015 21:23:47 GMT
Thank you for the response. The SSL user guide is a great tutorial, but I
am using the latest stable release, 3.4.6. It does not have any Netty
capability, so I am out of luck?

At this link:
http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/current/zookeeperAdmin.html#Communication+using+the+Netty+framework

It says that Netty is available for SSL in 3.4... is that an error in the
documentation?

The guide on SASL bewilders me... also from the current docs I somehow
missed the section "Authentication & Authorization Options" at:
http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/current/zookeeperAdmin.html#sc_authOptions

This part of the documentation describes
"zookeeper.DigestAuthenticationProvider.superDigest"...
is that something I can use for authentication?

--
-Daniel