zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Kashtan <djkash...@gmail.com>
Subject Encryption scheme for Zookeeper
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2015 14:04:06 GMT
Hello,

I am sorry that I did not continue posting in my last thread. For some
reason it was not working when I made a response. I am new to mailing lists
and spoiled by stack overflow.

I successfully utilized Digest-MD5 authentication with Zookeeper using
SASL. This is great and now my Zookeeper server isn't wide open. My one
concern is that my communications to and from the server is not encrypted.
Since I am using Zookeeper 3.4, I have no option for encrypting my
messaging correct? If I upgrade to 3.5 can the SSL functionality be added
on top of what I already have with SASL?

--
-Daniel