zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Indication on Zookeeper Release 3.5.0 alpha becoming stable and current
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2015 14:13:25 GMT
Hi Graeme,

I don't think this community has agreed on the timeframe yet, but my sense is that it might
be possible to remove the alpha flag for the release after the one that has been just voted.
We have voted on a release and we are just waiting on the RM to roll it out. That's still
alpha, though.

-Flavio

> On 17 Aug 2015, at 13:21, Brooks-Crawford, Graeme <Graeme.Brooks-Crawford@msci.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there any indication on when 3.5.0 will be regarded as stable and current?
>
> Many Thanks,
> Graeme

> This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipients
and may contain proprietary and/or confidential information which may be privileged or otherwise
protected from disclosure. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
the original message and any copies of the message as well as any attachments to the original
message. Local registered entity information: http://www.msci.com/legal/local_registered_entities.html