zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: General Availability of dynamic reconfiguration
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2015 08:35:49 GMT
Hi Bruno,

I think others in this list have been brave enough and have been using it in production, so
my sense is that it isn't totally crazy. That said, if you don't have much experience with
ZK and possibly with the code, I'd say that it is best if you wait until we remove the alpha
tag for the 3.5 branch or at least until you are comfortable enough with ZK.

We would also really appreciate help with making sure the branch is stable.

-Flavio