zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <fpjunque...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Get_children after create
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2015 12:35:45 GMT
Hi Robert,

If it is the same client that created the znode, then yes, it does read its own writes. A
different client may not read it immediately because we propagate updates agreed upon to the
replicas asynchronously. You could watch the parents for changes, though, and have the client
being notified when the newly created child becomes visible for that client.

-Flavio