zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From stevenfeixue <mnt...@gmail.com>
Subject zookeeper cluster deployment error
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2015 02:25:57 GMT
hi guys, I am deploying a zookeeper cluster which has 3 nodes. I use it  to
keep my mesos master high availability. I download the
zookeeper-3.4.6.tar.gz tarball and uncompress it to /opt, rename it to
/opt/zookeeper, enter the directory, edit the conf/zoo.cfg(pasted below),
create a myid file in dataDir(which is set to /var/lib/zookeeper in
zoo.cfg), and start zookeeper using ./bin/zkServer.sh start, and it goes
well.  I start all the 3 nodes one by one and they all seems well. I use
./bin/zkCli.sh to connect the server , no problem.

But when I start mesos (3 masters and 3 slaves, each node runs a master and
a slave), then the masters soon crashed, one by one, and in the webpage
http://mesos_master:5050, slave tab, no slaves are displayed. But when I run
only one zookeeper, these are all fine. So I think it's the zookeeper
cluster's problem. Any one who have experience with mesos and zookeeper can
help me, or give me some advises?
Newbie to mesos and zookeeper. Much appreciates.