zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Wangyinwen <wangyin...@huawei.com>
Subject problem with Running zookeeper C client on a virtual machine!
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2015 08:49:08 GMT
Hi!

I run zookeeper C client on a virtual machine(zookeeper version: 3.4.6, OS: Win7), when
I roll back system time
to an earlier time(e.g. current time is 11:56:56, I change system time to 11:56:30), the client
process will print a message
"(0x4a4):ZOO_ERROR@handle_socket_error_msg@1723:<mailto:%22(0x4a4):ZOO_ERROR@handle_socket_error_msg@1723:>
Sock et [9.64.253.228:2181] zk retcode=-4, errno=32(Broken pipe): failed while receiving a
server response"
then client process exit. I wander to see what reason may cause ZK client exit,
and how can I make the client process don’t exit but just post a session timeout event!

Thank you!

[cid:image001.png@01D0B5B0.2C78CC10]

王胤文 00171980

2012实验室-中央软件院-欧拉九部(分布式软件LAB)