zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Chris Nauroth <cnaur...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Need to confir zookeeper‘s function(ctrl + d)using zkCli.sh
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2015 18:07:38 GMT
I apologize, but it looks like my email client broke the URL into 2 lines.  I'm trying to send
this email as HTML as a workaround.

https://github.com/jline/jline/blob/master/src/main/resources/jline/keybindings.properties

(The last component of the URL needs to be /keybindings.properties instead of /keybind.)

The JLine documentation has some further discussion of the key bindings, their defaults, and
how you can customize them.

--Chris Nauroth

On 7/23/15, 9:49 PM, "谷川" <ali.guchuan@gmail.com<mailto:ali.guchuan@gmail.com>>