zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Chris Nauroth <cnaur...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Need to confir zookeeper‘s function(ctrl + d)using zkCli.sh
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2015 17:09:47 GMT
Hello,

This is a built-in feature of the JLine library that ZooKeeper uses for
CLI handling.  According to JLine's documentation, it's possible to
customize its key bindings if you don't like the default behavior.

http://jline.sourceforge.net/

This file from the JLine source defines the default key bindings.  For
example, we can see that CTL-D is mapped to EXIT.

https://github.com/jline/jline/blob/master/src/main/resources/jline/keybind
ings.properties

--Chris Nauroth