zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Armisha Roberts <armisha...@gmail.com>
Subject Leader removal 3.5.0-alpha
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2015 19:31:06 GMT
Hello,

I have been trying to utilize the dynamic configuration component in
Zookeeper 3.5.0-alpha and when I remove a server (leader or not) unless you
log out of the client CLI it is still active. You are still given the
ability to make reads/writes/configuration changes and so on.

This is strange because all the files are updated like they should be and
Zookeeper times out momentarily but it connects right back unless you
completely exit out of the client CLI. Any assistance with this issue would
be highly appreciated.

Armisha Roberts
Gates Millennium Scholar
Howard University