zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From "Vincenzo D'Amore" <v.dam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: starting a ZK cluster one node at a time
Date Sun, 26 Jul 2015 17:19:26 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

searching around there are many projects that try to setup a zookeeper
ensemble into a docker, I did my try with this project, and even if
zookeeper version was 3.4.6, may be could be interested in what I did.

https://github.com/signalfx/docker-zookeeper

When I will have a little bit of spare time, I have to upgrade the project
to the latest version.