zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Rakesh R <rake...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: Doubts about libzookeeper
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2015 10:36:42 GMT
In your case, I assume there is no disturbance to the quorum status. Once the requests reaches
zkserver-1, the request will be passed to the Leader server and it will perform the user requested
delete operation(Active Messaging phase - http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.4.1/zookeeperInternals.html#sc_activeMessaging).

You will hit "not exists"

Regards,
Rakesh