zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <fpjunque...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Zookeeper truncates file to 0bytes
Date Thu, 23 Jul 2015 10:09:36 GMT
Hi Bharat,

I'm not sure there has been many use cases for zkfuse recently, so that's probably why you
aren't getting any answer. If you really want to get to the bottom of the problem, then I'd
suggest that you investigate yourself and try to get the community engaged by reporting your
progress. You could start by creating a jira.

-Flavio