zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From "liangdong01@baidu.com" <liangdon...@baidu.com>
Subject Doubts about libzookeeper
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2015 10:12:33 GMT
Hi,
     I'm thinking about a program desgin with libzookeeper, here is my doubts:

    1) first, I connnect to zkserver-1, and there exists the path "/path".
    2) I sends "delete /path", the request reaches zkserver-1 and dont't know whether this
effected, and then lost connection before response returns.
    3) reconnect the same session to zkserver-2,  and I sends "get /path".

    which one will the "get /path" return possibly:
    1, "not exists"
    2, "exists" and "always exists"
    3, "exists" and "not exists" afterwards

     thanks very much ~