zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From michallos <michal.ware...@gmail.com>
Subject Shared zookeeper
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2015 10:08:46 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to use zookeeper as a shared cluster. I found that postifx
/approot on a connection string should work but it's not. For example I'm
passing such connection string "host1:2181,host2:2182,host3:2181/myapp". The
problem with this is org.apache.zookeeper.KeeperException$NoNodeException:
KeeperErrorCode = NoNode for /somenode

This error is thrown when I'm trying to create a new path. I'm using curator
"create().creatingParentsIfNeeded().forPath("/blablabla", somedata") for
this but this shouldn't be a problem. The problem doesn't exist when I'm
connecting to ZK using pure connections string without any postfix.
Why this problem occurs? Should I do anything before I can use connection
strings with application root path?

Best,
michallos