zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Chris Nauroth <cnaur...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: File paths in Zookeeper managed config files
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2015 15:49:34 GMT
Hi Peter,

It looks like the filter's stop words file is set to an absolute path, but
then for some reason a base path of "/configs/newspapers/" got prepended
to it.  This ends up creating a string containing "//", and ZooKeeper
complains that this is an empty node name.

I wonder if this is really more of a Solr problem.  Have you tried
investigating from that side, perhaps by contacting
solr-user@lucene.apache.org?  Setting aside the error from ZooKeeper, it
seems like Solr itself did not handle this as an absolute path, and so it
would end up working with the wrong file path.

--Chris Nauroth