zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin Jaton <benjamin.ja...@gmail.com>
Subject A transaction log is created with each startup?
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2015 18:20:21 GMT
Hello,

I am noticing that my disk fills up with ZK transaction logs. A 65MB
transaction log is created with each startup of ZooKeeper,.

I have the purge enabled but it won't do anything as I have very little
writes (if any), so the snapCount is never reached.

Basically in the scenario where there are little writes, ZK will charge
65MB with each restart.

Is that something to be expected? Can we tell ZK to reuse the last
transaction log instead of creating a new one?

Thanks!
Ben