zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From "Wyngaard, Jane R (3980-Affiliate)" <Jane.R.Wynga...@jpl.nasa.gov>
Subject Re: Zookeeper not starting but not reporting any problem either
Date Tue, 05 May 2015 23:29:41 GMT
Hi John,

Thanks for the replies!

Interesting - I didn¹t have JAVA_HOME set either, but alas I still get the
same status response.

I think I have all of that correct -

My config files all have:
-----------

server.1=192.168.56.130:2888:3888
server.2=192.168.56.131:2888:3888
server.3=192.168.56.132:2888:3888
‹‹‹‹‹

- My reading said they should all know about each otherŠ?

- Data directories paths are the same but each is on it¹s own machine - ?

- I hadn¹t actually remembered to change the port numbers - but I get the
same issue commenting out the 2nd and 3rd servers and only standing up the
first anyways soŠ?

- I¹m presuming the 2888:3888 is a range and so doesn¹t need to be unique
- ?

Any mistakes in any of that?

Thanks again,

Jane