zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Lin Ma <lin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to use Zookeeper monitor a shell script
Date Sun, 03 May 2015 20:57:00 GMT
Thanks Heath,

The tool is very neat as a swapper to Zookeeper commands. Currently, I have
a shell script, running an infinite loop to do something. I want to monitor
the script by using Zookeeper Ephemeral node (the shell script will create
a node on Zookeeper tree, continuous to heartbeat, and the node will
disappear when the script terminates). From the git repo you referred, I
find a lot of useful commands and samples, but no  Ephemeral node related
functionalities?

regards,
Lin