zookeeper-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Michi Mutsuzaki <mutsuz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ZooKeeper failed to start
Date Sun, 24 May 2015 23:03:55 GMT
It looks like these hostnames are resolving to 127.0.0.1 locally.

> 2015-05-24 17:35:40,439 [myid:2] - INFO  [Thread 1:QuorumCnxManager$Listener@504] - My
election bind port: cua02/127.0.0.1:3888

You can either configure zookeeper with ip addresses instead of
hostnames, or make sure these hostnames resolve to correct ip
addresses.


On Sun, May 24, 2015 at 5:08 AM, Da Ma <klaus.ma@outlook.com> wrote:
> Hi team,
>
> I’m using openJDK 1.6 & 1.7, does zookeeper support them?
>
> Regards,
> ----
> Da Ma (马达), PMP® | Advisory Software Engineer
> Platform Symphony & MapReduce Development & Support, STG, IBM GCG
> +86-10-8245 4084 | madaxa@cn.ibm.com | http://www.cguru.net
>
>> On May 24, 2015, at 17:53, Da Ma <klaus.ma@outlook.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi team,
>>
>> I’m a new player of ZooKeeper; when I following the steps in wiki to start zookeeper
with 3 hosts. It keep reporting the following exception;
>>
>> 2015-05-24 17:35:40,280 [myid:] - INFO  [main:QuorumPeerConfig@103] - Reading configuration
from: /root/zookeeper-3.4.6/bin/../conf/zoo.cfg
>> 2015-05-24 17:35:40,292 [myid:] - INFO  [main:QuorumPeerConfig@340] - Defaulting
to majority quorums
>> 2015-05-24 17:35:40,297 [myid:2] - INFO  [main:DatadirCleanupManager@78] - autopurge.snapRetainCount
set to 3
>> 2015-05-24 17:35:40,297 [myid:2] - INFO  [main:DatadirCleanupManager@79] - autopurge.purgeInterval
set to 0
>> 2015-05-24 17:35:40,298 [myid:2] - INFO  [main:DatadirCleanupManager@101] - Purge
task is not scheduled.
>> 2015-05-24 17:35:40,312 [myid:2] - INFO  [main:QuorumPeerMain@127] - Starting quorum
peer
>> 2015-05-24 17:35:40,336 [myid:2] - INFO  [main:NIOServerCnxnFactory@94] - binding
to port 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:2181
>> 2015-05-24 17:35:40,411 [myid:2] - INFO  [main:QuorumPeer@959] - tickTime set to
2000
>> 2015-05-24 17:35:40,411 [myid:2] - INFO  [main:QuorumPeer@979] - minSessionTimeout
set to -1
>> 2015-05-24 17:35:40,411 [myid:2] - INFO  [main:QuorumPeer@990] - maxSessionTimeout
set to -1
>> [root@cua02 zookeeper-3.4.6]# head zookeeper.out -n 100
>> 2015-05-24 17:35:40,280 [myid:] - INFO  [main:QuorumPeerConfig@103] - Reading configuration
from: /root/zookeeper-3.4.6/bin/../conf/zoo.cfg
>> 2015-05-24 17:35:40,292 [myid:] - INFO  [main:QuorumPeerConfig@340] - Defaulting
to majority quorums
>> 2015-05-24 17:35:40,297 [myid:2] - INFO  [main:DatadirCleanupManager@78] - autopurge.snapRetainCount
set to 3
>> 2015-05-24 17:35:40,297 [myid:2] - INFO  [main:DatadirCleanupManager@79] - autopurge.purgeInterval
set to 0
>> 2015-05-24 17:35:40,298 [myid:2] - INFO  [main:DatadirCleanupManager@101] - Purge
task is not scheduled.
>> 2015-05-24 17:35:40,312 [myid:2] - INFO  [main:QuorumPeerMain@127] - Starting quorum
peer
>> 2015-05-24 17:35:40,336 [myid:2] - INFO  [main:NIOServerCnxnFactory@94] - binding
to port 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:2181
>> 2015-05-24 17:35:40,411 [myid:2] - INFO  [main:QuorumPeer@959] - tickTime set to
2000
>> 2015-05-24 17:35:40,411 [myid:2] - INFO  [main:QuorumPeer@979] - minSessionTimeout
set to -1
>> 2015-05-24 17:35:40,411 [myid:2] - INFO  [main:QuorumPeer@990] - maxSessionTimeout
set to -1
>> 2015-05-24 17:35:40,412 [myid:2] - INFO  [main:QuorumPeer@1005] - initLimit set to
10
>> 2015-05-24 17:35:40,439 [myid:2] - INFO  [Thread-1:QuorumCnxManager$Listener@504]
- My election bind port: cua02/127.0.0.1:3888
>> 2015-05-24 17:35:40,451 [myid:2] - INFO  [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:QuorumPeer@714]
- LOOKING
>> 2015-05-24 17:35:40,452 [myid:2] - INFO  [QuorumPeer[myid=2]/0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:2181:FastLeaderElection@815]
- New election. My id =  2, proposed zxid=0x0
>> 2015-05-24 17:35:40,466 [myid:2] - WARN  [WorkerSender[myid=2]:QuorumCnxManager@382]
- Cannot open channel to 1 at election address cua01/9.111.159.80:3888
>> java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
>>       at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
>>       at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:339)
>>       at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:200)
>>       at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:182)
>>       at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)
>>       at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:579)
>>       at org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumCnxManager.connectOne(QuorumCnxManager.java:368)
>>       at org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumCnxManager.toSend(QuorumCnxManager.java:341)
>>       at org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.FastLeaderElection$Messenger$WorkerSender.process(FastLeaderElection.java:449)
>>       at org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.FastLeaderElection$Messenger$WorkerSender.run(FastLeaderElection.java:430)
>>       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>> 2015-05-24 17:35:40,473 [myid:2] - INFO  [WorkerReceiver[myid=2]:FastLeaderElection@597]
- Notification: 1 (message format version), 2 (n.leader), 0x0 (n.zxid), 0x1 (n.round), LOOKING
(n.state), 2 (n.sid), 0x0 (n.peerEpoch) LOOKING (my state)
>> 2015-05-24 17:35:40,480 [myid:2] - WARN  [WorkerSender[myid=2]:QuorumCnxManager@382]
- Cannot open channel to 3 at election address cua03/9.111.159.76:3888
>> java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
>>       at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
>>       at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:339)
>>       at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:200)
>>       at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:182)
>>       at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)
>>       at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:579)
>>       at org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumCnxManager.connectOne(QuorumCnxManager.java:368)
>>       at org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.QuorumCnxManager.toSend(QuorumCnxManager.java:341)
>>       at org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.FastLeaderElection$Messenger$WorkerSender.process(FastLeaderElection.java:449)
>>       at org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.FastLeaderElection$Messenger$WorkerSender.run(FastLeaderElection.java:430)
>>       at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>>
>>
>> Here’s my configuration:
>> [root@cua02 zookeeper-3.4.6]# cat conf/zoo.cfg
>> # The number of milliseconds of each tick
>> tickTime=2000
>> # The number of ticks that the initial
>> # synchronization phase can take
>> initLimit=10
>> # The number of ticks that can pass between
>> # sending a request and getting an acknowledgement
>> syncLimit=5
>> # the directory where the snapshot is stored.
>> # do not use /tmp for storage, /tmp here is just
>> # example sakes.
>> dataDir=/var/lib/zookeeper/
>> # the port at which the clients will connect
>> clientPort=2181
>> # the maximum number of client connections.
>> # increase this if you need to handle more clients
>> #maxClientCnxns=60
>> #
>> # Be sure to read the maintenance section of the
>> # administrator guide before turning on autopurge.
>> #
>> # http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/current/zookeeperAdmin.html#sc_maintenance
>> #
>> # The number of snapshots to retain in dataDir
>> #autopurge.snapRetainCount=3
>> # Purge task interval in hours
>> # Set to "0" to disable auto purge feature
>> #autopurge.purgeInterval=1
>>
>>
>> server.1=cua01:2888:3888
>> server.2=cua02:2888:3888
>> server.3=cua03:2888:3888
>>
>>
>> The iptables service is stopped.
>>
>> And when I check the listening port, no 3888 on the host.
>>
>> Can anyone help me on this issue?
>>
>> Regards,
>> ----
>> Da Ma (马达), PMP® | Advisory Software Engineer
>> Platform Symphony & MapReduce Development & Support, STG, IBM GCG
>> +86-10-8245 4084 | madaxa@cn.ibm.com | http://www.cguru.net
>>
>

Mime
View raw message