zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Ankur Garf <ankurgarg198...@gmail.com>
Subject Newbie to Zookeeper
Date Fri, 01 May 2015 10:44:03 GMT
Hi All ,

I recently joined the zookeeper community and am currently exploring it .

I am looking to learn BigData ecosystem and looking for something in this
space where I can both learn and also contribute to it .

Is Zookeeper a good place to start considering i dont have too much
knowledge about Hadoop etc .

If not , can anyone here suggest which open source projects should one look
for  which can give some domain understanding as well as one can contribute
to .

I have been doing programming in java for past few yrs so am comfortable
with it .

Any help is appreciated .

Regards
Ankur