zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From "Ibrahim El-sanosi (PGR)" <i.s.el-san...@newcastle.ac.uk>
Subject RE: Use cases of ZooKeeper
Date Thu, 21 May 2015 20:05:54 GMT
Thank you Flavio and Alexander,

Yes, Apache Cassandra provides an excellent way to deal with replication and consistency,
however, I want to use Atomic broadcast protocol decoupled with datacentre for research purpose.
As far as I know all Cassandra nodes can apply the role of Atomic broadcast protocol depending
on consistency level, which is not my research interest .