zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From "skeletor@lissyara.su" <skele...@lissyara.su>
Subject Re: zookeeper for namenode doesn't elect active, when host is down
Date Mon, 25 May 2015 11:57:55 GMT
Hello.
I have resolved this issue. Fencing method via ssh-keys doesn't work
properly when host is down. It uses nc to connect and doesn't terminate
connection after timeout even set dfs.ha.fencing.ssh.connect-timeout.
So, i use next block

   <property>
     <name>dfs.ha.fencing.methods</name>
     <value>shell(/bin/true)</value>
   </property>

and it switching to active Namenode when host or service is down. HA for
Resource Manager also switching correct.