zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <fpjunque...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject RE: Use cases of ZooKeeper
Date Thu, 21 May 2015 17:41:35 GMT
Hi Ibrahim,

Consider having a look at the jzab kv example.

-Flavio

-----Original Message-----
From: "Ibrahim" <i.s.el-sanosi@newcastle.ac.uk>
Sent: ‎5/‎21/‎2015 4:27 PM
To: "zookeeper-user@hadoop.apache.org" <zookeeper-user@hadoop.apache.org>
Subject: Use cases of ZooKeeper

Hi folks,

Scenario 1: Assume we have cluster of 30 nodes/machines, fully or partially
replicate k-v pair data structure. I want to use atomic protocol to keep
30-nodes cluster in consistent mode (e.g eventual consistency). Does
ZooKeeper an appropriate protocol to keep the cluster consistent?

If it is possible to use ZooKeeper, is there any use cases that use
ZooKeeper for such scenario?

Ibrahim