zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Chris Nauroth <cnaur...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: ASC/SHA1/MD5 data for releases missing since 3.3.2
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2015 22:09:42 GMT
For the sake of comparison to another Apache project, here is a mirror of
Hadoop:

http://www.webhostingreviewjam.com/mirror/apache/hadoop/common/hadoop-2.7.0
/

The checksum information in the .mds file is mirrored, but the signature
in the .asc file is not mirrored.  For ZooKeeper on that same mirror, both
the signature and the checksum are missing:

http://www.webhostingreviewjam.com/mirror/apache/zookeeper/zookeeper-3.5.0-
alpha/

I'm not familiar with the details of the mirroring configuration.  Maybe
it's worth filing an INFRA ticket?

--Chris Nauroth