zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Chris Nauroth <cnaur...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: List Watches of a node
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2015 16:15:29 GMT
One thing to keep in mind is that the wchs, wchp and wchc commands
currently return information only about data change watches (Watcher
instances passed to ZooKeeper#exists or ZooKeeper#getData).  These
commands will not return information about child watches (Watcher
instances passed to ZooKeeper#getChildren).  ZOOKEEPER-1274 is an open
issue tracking enhancements to these commands to support returning
information about child watches too.

--Chris Nauroth