zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From "B. Heath Robinson" <he...@midnighthour.org>
Subject Re: List Watches of a node
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2015 16:39:53 GMT
Thanks.  I ran into these, but they don't seem to working as I expected.
For example:

hrobinson@fortress:~$ echo mntr |nc 10.1.0.172 2181
zk_version 3.4.6-1569965, built on 02/20/2014 09:09 GMT
zk_avg_latency 0
zk_max_latency 441
zk_min_latency 0
zk_packets_received 28675194
zk_packets_sent 28674836
zk_num_alive_connections 153
zk_outstanding_requests 0
zk_server_state follower
zk_znode_count 1580
zk_watch_count 147
zk_ephemerals_count 129
zk_approximate_data_size 274629
zk_open_file_descriptor_count 183
zk_max_file_descriptor_count 4096
hrobinson@fortress:~$ echo wchp|nc 10.1.0.172 2181

hrobinson@fortress:~$

My cluster does have 7 members, and the way I read the docs for wchp, it
only returns watches on that server, so I did the same wchp for all 7
members, and I get nothing.