zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Michael Pratt <pra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot delete node after setting ACL
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2015 23:24:51 GMT
Thanks linda. I mentioned in my post I was able to add/remove nodes when a valid SHA1 hash
is provided, but I'm in the same boat of not knowing how to remove it when a bad hash is used.
Haven't tried super digest yet, probably the last option before wiping everything.

Thanks,
Mike

> On Apr 28, 2015, at 4:17 PM, Dubbert, Linda S <lcdubbe@sandia.gov> wrote:
>
> When you use the setAcl command, you must supply the SHA1 digest of the "user:password"
string , e.g.:
> setAcl  /test2  digest:test:V28q/NynI4JI3Rk54h0r8O5kMug=:cdrwa
> (The SHA1 hash is for the string "test:test")
>
> However, once you get into this situation, where you cannot authenticate to the proper
username to delete, I don't know how to get out of it without resetting the database.