zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From 黄晓萌 <huangmeng1...@163.com>
Subject how to do online migration[zookeeper]
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2015 09:36:45 GMT
Hi, all
I have some clusters using different zookeeper cluster(e.g hbase use 'zk1', storm use 'zk2',
kafka use 'zk3'.)
Now I want to online migrate the three zk cluster to a new zk cluster 'zk4'.
In the process of migration, we couldn't stop the services of hbase, storm, kaka...

1. Zookeeper support add/remove a node to/from zk cluster, so I can online migrate a old zk
cluster to a new zk cluster, but how to online migrate three old zk cluster to a new zk cluster?
2. After migrating the zk cluster, we have to change the configuration 'hbase.zookeeper.quorum'
of hbase, storm, kafka to use the new zk cluster.
So could these services support reconfig dynamically?

Could anyone help me?

--

Thanks,
Xiaomeng