zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <fpjunque...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Adding change to ZK
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2015 12:33:32 GMT
Hey Ibrahim,
Does this link help?
UsingEclipse - Apache ZooKeeper - Apache Software Foundation

|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| UsingEclipse - Apache ZooKeeper - Apache Software Fou...Tools Attachments (0) Page History
Restrictions  |
|  |
| View on cwiki.apache.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

-Flavio

     On Monday, April 13, 2015 1:31 PM, Ibrahim <i.s.el-sanosi@newcastle.ac.uk> wrote:

 Hi folks,

Here I am asking simple questions, but I really appreciate if I get help.
Usually, I work with ZooKeeper 3.4.6, doing some experiments.

Often, when I add change to ZooKeeper code, I use tags folder and select
release-3.4.6 (see attach picture). The problem with this is that the
Eclipse doesn’t show me any compiler error if I made any mistakes (e.g,
syntax/grammar mistake). I can only find the mistake if I run ant build.
I really appreciate if anyone code explains (the right way) how to find the
code from repository, import to eclipse, and start making change.

By the way, I manage to find the code from the Eclipse using SVN Wizard
(checkout https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/zookeeper/trunk/
zookeeper-trunk), then I got the project packages organized like (see
attachment)

<http://zookeeper-user.578899.n2.nabble.com/file/n7580959/package_explorer.png>
Thank you

Ibrahim