zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Churu Tang <ct...@rubiconproject.com>
Subject watch my ephemeral node during network disconnect
Date Sun, 15 Mar 2015 22:02:36 GMT
Hi,

My concern is if the following events happen in sequence, will my watch triggered? If my watch
get triggered, does it happen on stage 3 or stage 4?

1. My zookeeper client created a ephemeral node.
2. My zookeeper client add a watch for the exist of this ephemeral node.
3. Due to network unstable, zookeeper client disconnected to the server for 1 minutes.
    During this time, ephemeral node will get deleted because of this disconnect.
4. My zookeeper client reconnect to the server successfully.

Any help is highly appreciated!

Cheers,
Churu