zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Question about 3.5.0 stability and versioning
Date Sat, 21 Mar 2015 16:44:35 GMT
Hi Sam. See this thread. http://markmail.org/message/ymxliy2rrwjc2pmo

3.5.0 is an alpha release. 3.5.1 will also be an alpha release. Likely
there will be a number more, as part of alphas we allow backward
incompatible changes, etc... Once we reach beta we'll lock down the
apis and such (again, see the above thread for more detail).

Note: there seems to be some automation on github that marks things as
"releases". afaik we are not doing that ourselves - those are mirrors
of our internal svn repository.

Patrick