zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Keller <sk-l...@isaco.de>
Subject Zookeeper commercial support
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2015 15:39:03 GMT
Hello list,

I'm searching for commercial support for Zookeeper.
I only need support for Zookeeper, not any of the other software
packages often associated with it (e.g. Hadoop). We are using Zookeeper
as a distributed coordination service in a larger distributed setup and
are searching and evaluating support options (including doing it
ourselves, though we would rather not have to).
We have our own build and packaging systems for several distributions.
So far Zookeeper is only built and packaged for SLES11 SP3, but other
distributions are possible, depending on our customers needs.

We would need:
- Notification of security critical issues (source patches / updates,
if neccessary)
- Support for problems / bug fixes (with guaranteed response and fix
times)

If this is something you can offer, please contact me off-list.

Best regards,
Stefan Keller

--
Stefan Keller