zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Junqueira <fpjunque...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: New Zookeeper Installation - connection refused
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 21:16:54 GMT
That's because some client is trying to connect to the server, but the server is looking (not
following or leading) and the result of the nc run confirms it. I think you still have a connectivity
problem. There is something preventing the servers from connecting to each other and it seems
to be something related to your environment.

-Flavio

> On 04 Feb 2015, at 17:51, penguin <barry.barnett@wellsfargo.com> wrote:
>
> I now made this a 3 server ensemble as opposed to a 5 server ensemble.  Now getting different
messages in my out logs:P

> 2015-02-04 11:48:29,851 [myid:1] - WARN  [NIOServerCxn.Factory:0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:2181:NIOServerCnxn@362]
- Exception causing close of session 0x0 due to java.io.IOException: ZooKeeperServer not running
> 2015-02-04 11:48:29,851 [myid:1] - INFO  [NIOServerCxn.Factory:0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:2181:NIOServerCnxn@1007]
- Closed socket connection for client /xxxxxxxx:64089 (no session established for client)