zookeeper-user mailing list archives

From Martin Kersten <martin.kersten...@gmail.com>
Subject General Purpose Distributed Architecture Maillist/Usergroup?
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2015 13:40:58 GMT
Hello,

   beside my other zookeeper/hadoop question, I would love to know if there
is some general
purpose discussion board?

I just wonder why it seams that the message / message subscriber pattern
alongside with Enterprise Service Bus won. And that we talk about
request/response driven architectures.

I found the idea of having objects sharing replicating state but having a
home and I can listen to their states a simple programming model.

Did such a model failed?

But as I mentioned those questions are more generally related so if there
is a mailinglist / group to ask those questions please give me a hint.

Thanks,

Martin (Kersten)